Abdominoplasty DATE!!!

jennifer uzarski
on 7/30/07 10:21 pm - linesville, PA
Greetings all fellow July babies! I know I haven't been around for a long time but as you all know it is like having a new life! I admit to being an avid LURKER! I made the decision to get a full abdominoplasty with a breast lift! I want to "complete" the new me! I am heavier than I would like, but since I have really dedicated myself to exercise I cannot appreciate the progress with my excess skin and sagging "girls"! Even though I could lose more, my weight has been stable and I feel great! I feel that I would have a lot more incentive to remove the skin and be able to see the results better than to keep the skin and get discouraged! I want to improve myself as much as possible! I would appreciate anyone that has had it done to clue me in on what to expect! My surgery date is set for August 22! I am so excited and scared at the same time! We all went through this two years ago with the unknown, and it turned out WONDERFUL! Thank you all for being there and GOD BLESS! Love Jenna
brandi113
on 8/3/07 3:51 am - richlands, NC
Having my tummy tuck has improved my self esteem. It was painful but that passed after a few days and then I was just really sore for a week or so. I go in Sept 11 for my arms..lol the girls are going to have to wait. You can handle it. Good luck
jennifer uzarski
on 8/3/07 7:00 am - linesville, PA
Hi Brandi Thanks for the encouragement! Best of luck on getting your arms done! My ams and thighs will have to wait! Keep in touch! Jenna
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1006 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1129 views