amyjo00

HOTTMAMMA
on 8/5/07 10:17 pm
You might remember me as amy jo 00. A little update and the truth about me. I was 2 years out on July 5th. I am 30 lbs. underweight. I am a very,very sick woman. The doctors and I think I will be bed fast soon. I am still trying to work. I have nobody to help me with the bills so I gotta work. I am bulimic and anorexic and I just found out I am bipolar. I am very sick and struggling. Can't afford help. Can't afford to go on disability. It can take up to months to start getting it. What am I suppose to do for rent until then? I have worked at my job almost 15 years. But I am only 43 years old. If I went out of work I could get medicade. But like I said what am I suppose to do until I start getting a check. It scares the hell out of me. I am single with 2 kids. I feel like I am just sinking and close to the bottom. I don't know what to do anymore. I am getting as much help as I can afford. I have insurance but I don't have the money for the meds and co-paies...I am still glad I had gbs done. I just don't know anymore. I can't go on 2 more years this way..............sorry to dump my problems on here. I am getting phych help...........all that I can afford. Hope the rest of you are doing well. I miss you folks being on here..........god bless all...........
Maria Finan
on 8/6/07 9:00 am - Richland, WA
Amy, It sounds like you've taken the biggest step and that is recognizing that you have a problem. I'm not anorexic; however I was bulimic before WLS and still have a tendency towards it - if something doesn't sit good (or doesn't feel right) in the new stomach - it's off to the bathroom and the finger down my throat.....I do however have other psychological problems that I used to keep from others - I have severe suicidal thoughts and tendencies. I'm not proud of the fact but I'm no longer embarrassed about it. The more I've opened up to people, the more people I've found who share similar problems. Just remember that everyone probably has a thing or two about themselves to work on. If I remember right, you're from a small town area but I'd still encourage you to find a support group to attend or find an online support group for anorexics....if it helps keep you honest about what you're eating (or not eating or throwing back up), post it every day to this site.....we're here to help each other... Take care, Maria
maureen A.
on 8/15/07 10:41 am - Tamarac, FL
Amy, I have thought about you often and I know life has been very hard for you the past 2 years. Keep on plugging through everyday. Just keep on keeping on girl. Now that you have some idea of what exactly your problems are maybe you can get some help through free clinics or hospitals that offer programs for what you need. I understand the money is a giant concern.. But you can't let yourself lay down in that bed and not get up. I know you want a good healthy life you have to fight for it. be strong girl. I send you a wish tonight for a better day tommorow and for a better one each day after. If you come on here every day I will write you back and give you support. I'm sorry I haven't been around much. I'lll check back every day from this day forward and see if you have left a message. take good care. peace Mo
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1006 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1129 views