changing jobs...and more

Tim C.
on 8/11/07 3:01 am - Roseville, MI
Hi all, haven't posted in a while and thought I'd stop by to give a report on the state of Tim. First thing to report is that I just quit the job I got back in March to go back to my former employer. The new job had some problems in the "paychecks late, post dated and still bouncing anyway" department. So when my former boss called me up asking if I wanted to go back I jumped on it. When I took the new job it was pretty much out of necessity. My unemployment had run out so I took a $2 per hour paycut and lost a lot of valuable union benefits. Now I got that all back with better insurance to boot. My new/old employer had new management/ownership and seems to be much more solid then when thet laid me off almost a year ago. I think I made the right move. I'm completely healed now from my tummy tuck. I had a little problem for a while with this pocket of fluid that the Dr. had to keep draining but that seems to have finally healed. All pain is completely gone. My only problem is that I've gained back about 10 pounds as I haven't been exercising barely at all since my plastics. Something I can work on now tho. Now for the fun...I'm going camping for a week starting tomorrow! Even tho I just started the new job this last week I'm taking a little vacation. I told them all about it when I hired in and since I had this planned for more than a month it was something they were just going to have to accept. I haven't been camping in 10 years. Pre-op I needed to use my c-pap at night so sleeping in a tent was right out. Just another item to cross off the list! Well, thats about it. I hope everbody is happy and healthy and enjoying their summer. We deserve it! Say a little prayer for Dave Tim
Maria Finan
on 8/13/07 1:36 pm - Richland, WA
Tim ~ Glad to hear that all is going well for you. I'm surprised you didn't write a limerick about it! Maria
AndreaA
on 8/27/07 11:48 pm
Tim- Glad to hear life is going well. Enjoy your camping trip!
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1006 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1129 views