Jennifer and Amy

Maria Finan
on 8/13/07 1:43 pm - Richland, WA
How are the two of you doing? Drop a short note letting us know that you're ok.....
frenchhorn
on 8/14/07 5:17 am - Hugo, MN
i was doing "ok" until yesterday- just battleing mirgraine with the surgery. but yesterday I tried to shower, do one load of laundry and become so uncomfortable I had my post op appointment at 1:45. so dh's neice drove me to my post op- HUGE MISTAKE- she drives so badly- it took so long to get there- got lost- so instead of a 20 minute drive it was an hour and 55 minute drive... i got to the office- and collapsed- they gave me some iv liquids (attached to hospital) and kept for for about 5-6 hours to monitor me...i'm home now- with strict orders- no bending, lifting, pushing - nothing best rest- but i can't "settle down" the legs and heart- they want to be go go going- while my chest and head- are like sleep sleep sleep.. but i can't get comfortable... i won't do the panni removal- i'm done with plastics... i just can't handle it... nope... i'm done.... wish i didn't do the reducition at all.... sniff sniff jennifer
HOTTMAMMA
on 8/14/07 10:23 pm
I am about the same. I haven't made myself puke in a while. I have and trying to gain a few lbs. I am now in the 90's lbs.............trying my hardest to get better. Tired of being tired and sick. I changed my out look on life. I keep telling myself that I am the apple of gods eye and he wants better for me and will give it to me...............How are you doing? Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1006 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1129 views