To all of you..

maureen A.
on 8/15/07 12:14 pm - Tamarac, FL
First to Dave, I wish you so many healing thoughts. You my friend will be in my heart for a long time to come... I just know that you Will recover and go on to live your best life Dave, I wish you well. Amy I left a post for you on another thread that you wrote. But maybe you will see this first.. Just keep on keeping on girl! There are no easy answers to why one person gets healthy and another has suffering But get your self up every day and remember God has not and will never forgot you. You are the apple of his eye and we are all pulling for you. I'm sending you some love girl.. Jennifer Big Congrat on your Breast lift! You are so brave and each day you will feel better. I come on here and look forward to hearing good things from you. Tammy, Yeah! to taking those vitamins and getting back on track. It sounds like you have a beautiful family and so much to look forward to.. wishing you good things.. Lauren, You are so darn beautiful! Wow! I have to update my own picture I look like a little sister to the one of myself on here. Maria, You have such wise words and a calm way about you when you 'talk to people on here. sending you lots of love. stay well. Debbie, how is our number one cheerleader? You always sound good and stay happy sweetie. Tim, Big Congrats to you buddy! Life sure is funny isn't it? you had to go through a whole circle of things and wind up back where you like it best and with better perks.. good for you. Hope that camping trip was a blast. How great is that to do? Send me a ryhme when you have the time... And to all the rest of you each one of you.. all the Jennifers, Andrea & P, Malibu (if you ever read this, I hope) My soul sista Nan, each one of you July babies Just put one foot in front of the other and take your best steps each day.. I think of all you with love.. peace mo Oh! I'm doing great! weight good, head good, as long as the dog loves me.. lol!
Maria Finan
on 8/15/07 4:43 pm - Richland, WA
Thanks, Mo. I wish I had more time in my day to post/answer more but the hours seem to slip away before I know it. I just want people to know that there are still some people who lurk and read and can help with problems. I check the board usually at least twice a day - just to see if anyone needs help or a word of encouragement. Running off to bed after a long day at work, Maria
Debbie M.
on 8/16/07 12:14 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hi MO!! Good to hear from you, and glad life is treating you right. LOL I too lurk here most days to check in, but am enjoying life so much these days. I think we forget sometimes the limits we had before our Weight loss. For me, I love the mobility I now have and freedom to do any and everything I want. I hope to NEVER again take that for granted. Still waiting for financing for PS, and someday that will happen. Hope your summer is going great! Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1007 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1129 views