Doing the Walk for Breast Cancer

AndreaA
on 8/28/07 12:05 am
Greetings all- Pete and I are back from our honeymoon and I am a little pudgier.. uh oh. I've decide to try to do something good for women everywhere while getting my butt back in gear (no more tropical drinks). I am doing the Avon walk for Breast Cancer. It is a two day walk. I have chose to set my goal as 26 miles- 13 miles each day. I have started training late, so I don't think 39 miles is doable in only a month. Some thoughts for you all- Has anyone else done the creep up? I am about 15 pounds heavier than my lightest ever and about 10 pounds up from my normal. I stand in awe of people who have continued to lose, and would love to get their thoughts and their wisdom. Secondly, if anyone does want to contribute to the charity, please feel free to visit my web page and donate. (Thanks Tim for your contribution)! Please don't feel obligated- I actually thought about not asking you guys, but then realized most of us our women, and breast cancer hits close to home. I have lost an Aunt and cousin to breast cancer, and have a cousin and numerous friends that are still fighting the battle. I am obligated to raise $1800, but have set my goal higher. Finally, as soon as we get the professional wedding pictures, we'll send everyone a link to view them. Hope everyone is doing well. If you want to donate, cut and paste this url into your browser to go to my web page: http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR/Walk2007/NewYork?px=3673090&pg=personal&fr_id=1285& s_tafId=267373
HOTTMAMMA
on 8/28/07 9:59 pm
That sounds wonderful. You are such a good person. Hope you enjoy being married. I don't ever see that on my list of things to do before I kick the bucket. LOL>>> been there done that. Please let us see the pics. Hope you are doing good. I miss all of you july peps. Does anyone know what ever happen to nan? I always looked up to you people. God bless. Amy aka amyjo00
AndreaA
on 8/29/07 12:34 am
Amy- Thanks for the warm wishes. Good to see you! I hope you are well! Andrea
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1006 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!