PS

Maria Finan
on 9/6/07 10:45 pm - Richland, WA
Looks like good news....my insurance website shows "Approved" for my panniculectomy...that's all they're cover is the panni....told the surgeon that I'd pay for the difference for an abdominoplasty but he said all my muscles were tight and flat....no date yet....am excited beyond belief! Maria 272/155/148 pre/goal/current
jennifer uzarski
on 9/8/07 12:09 am - linesville, PA
GOOD FOR YOU MARIA! I am so happy for you!! I am 17 days out from my TT and BL. I am very happy that I did it! The first week is rough but SO WORTH IT!! I am waiting for my last drain to come out this week! I can't wait!! GOOD LUCK and keep in touch!!
frenchhorn
on 9/9/07 9:25 am - Hugo, MN
oh, i'm so jealous- my panni was denied- and i appealed and denied again. i had my BR last month- the first 10 days was ROUGH- but it's better now.. i'm hoping to have the panni next summer... we shall see though- after those 10 days- i told dh- no way... jennifer
Maria Finan
on 9/9/07 3:43 pm - Richland, WA
Looks like I was actually approved for an abdominoplasty....surgery is scheduled for 16 Nov....because of work, I couldn't really do it any sooner...thanks for the congrats!
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1006 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1129 views