Wedding Pictures!!!

AndreaA
on 9/17/07 1:30 am
yes, Finally, they are HERE. You, too, can look at the pictures until your seeing spinning Andreas & Peters-- There are a lot-- The first album is the best of from the photographer. The subsequent albums are much smaller and are the pictures taken with the disposable cameras on the table etc. (not as nice). Click the link below or copy and paste and take a look-- A bit different from our before pics, huh? http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=ryfmlcv.3xkrysu7&Uy=-jpuaw1&Ux =1
Maria Finan
on 9/17/07 3:57 am - Richland, WA
Simply beautiful! Maria 272/155/141 pre/goal/current
AndreaA
on 9/17/07 11:14 pm
Thank you Maria- Hope you are doing well!
Debbie M.
on 9/17/07 1:20 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Loved the pictures! Felt like I was there. You were/are a very beautiful bride. Thanks for sharing with us.
AndreaA
on 9/17/07 11:25 pm
Deb- thank you! By the way I love the new picture!
Tammy E.
on 9/18/07 4:23 am - St. Paul Park, MN
Very nice! Have to ask.... Did you have both dogs or did Peter or did each have one? I think it's cute how both dogs are in the pictures. Congratulations!
Tammy E.
on 9/18/07 4:37 am - St. Paul Park, MN
OK after looking at ALL the pictures I see that Malibu was there, who else was there from the July board? How is Malibu doing? She never posts anymore! I wish she would come back. BTW......I love the ones of you and Peter dancing and the ones of you and your dad (I'm assuming he's your dad, he's in a lot of the pictures) So glad this worked out for you and Peter, it just goes to show that life does go on after WLS.
AndreaA
on 9/18/07 6:30 am
Just Malibu- She is doing great, and looks fabulous. Both dogs are mine, but the little, cute one, Nick-- has completely changed allegiance--He is totally Peter's dog now-- the traitor. The larger pretty mutt is 11 years old-- She was a rescue I got 9 years ago and is much more loyal--
lolly1206
on 9/19/07 7:37 am - Blackstone, MA
Congratulations to you both! It looks like it was a wonderful day!
AndreaA
on 9/19/07 7:47 am
Thanks Lauren- How are you? I haven't seen you on the board in a long time.
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1006 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1129 views