errrgggg!

brandi113
on 10/4/07 3:46 am - richlands, NC
Well, i had my arm lift on the 24th. I was told the doc removed a pound of skin and tissue. So I am thinking great a lb less right. I step on the scale for the first time to day and I am 8 lbs heavier. LOL maybe I am just swollen. Thats what i am telling myself anyway. i guess its back to the treadmill for me. Take care everyone. Brandi
Maria Finan
on 10/5/07 4:30 pm - Richland, WA
Brandi ~ Are you pleased so far with the surgery (other than the weight gain)? I'm scheduled for an abdominoplasty next month but would love to get the arms done next summer. Maria 272/155/143 pre/goal/current
brandi113
on 10/6/07 3:40 pm - richlands, NC
LOL the weight gain is probably my fault. Yes, I love my arms, such a big difference. I will be ready for the marine core ball in Nov. strapless dress is a must this year hehe. The brachioplasty was easier as far as the pain and I got to go home the same day.The scar has started to flaten out. My doc put my scar on the inside of the arm and not the back of the arm. I like that because you can't see it unless i lift my arms up. I had my abdominoplasty Jan 16th. I am still in the same size but my clothes fit better. Doc said i healed very well. Took all kinds of pics . I made a nest a fortress of pillows on my bed and pretty much stayed there for a week. But totally worth it all. I am excited for you! Keep us posted.
Maria Finan
on 10/6/07 5:01 pm - Richland, WA
Brandi ~ Are you a military spouse? My husband is AD Air Force. Insurance is covering the abdominoplasty but I'm sure there's no chance at the brachioplasty....I've been looking into Mexico for that and the thighs next summer. I feel kind of odd because the tummy tuck will be surgery #9 for me and it's the only one that I've felt nervous about - not sure why.....hope you'll post some before/after pics for all of us. Maria
brandi113
on 10/7/07 1:38 am - richlands, NC
Oh yeah, I am a newly wed. I was an army wife. I had my abdominoplasty covered by tricare. I tried hard for another plastic under my insurance. They said no to everthing but the breast lift. I am hoping to do that next year. Mexico..i haven't thought about that. I had to pay for my arms. I felt bad to put my new husband and i in debt to do it. he has been great . How much much of a discount is it for Mexico I wonder? The thigh i am saving for last I heard that is a tough one. The abdominoplasty made a huge difference in my self esteem..hehe low ride jeans love them now. I am going back to the doc on monday so i am going to get my office pics. LOl i will clean them up for you guys. Take care
Maria Finan
on 10/8/07 4:14 pm - Richland, WA
So, how did you get them to approve the breast lift? Will they do an augmentation with it? One of the girls that works for my WL surgeon went to Mexico for her thighs. I'm going for a check-up in early Nov so I'll try to check them out..... Hope the healing's coming along.... Maria
brandi113
on 10/8/07 11:23 pm - richlands, NC
I had to go to my doc and get a mental evaluation. I told the them my breasts were effecting my self esteem and my marriage. Then i got approved for just the lift. If i want implants i have to pay for them and the lift can be done at the same time. I will be billed for anything extra .
Maria Finan
on 10/9/07 2:25 pm - Richland, WA
Hmm....I'll have to remember that.....it would be great to get the boobs paid for....from the pricing I looked at for the doctor in Mexico, I can get inner thighs, arms, and lift with augmentation for around $12,000.....
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1006 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1129 views