A star is born?

Tim C.
on 10/13/07 10:18 pm - Roseville, MI
OK, here's the story. A few months ago I submitted some before/after pictures and a testimonial for the showcase in the hospital where I had my WLS. They put up them up in the display and it's very nice. A few weeks ago they asked me if I might like to do a direct mail advertising campaign for them. I said yes and last Thursday I did a photo shoot in the basement of the hospital. (does this make me a male model?) The photos are going to be in a flyer and they promised to send me lots of copies to give to my friends. At the time of the shoot they asked me if I might be interested in doing a video interview for their website and that they also might want to use my pictures on a billboard. How cool is that! If they do I'll have to make sure I get a picture of it for my profile. Of course the guys at work are ribbing me mercilessly, but thats OK. It's when they don't mess with you that you know they don't like you. One of the most significant things about this is that pre-op I would have NEVER considered anything like this. I pretty much was the kind of person who just wanted to hide in the background. Now I'm downright eager to show off my "before" photos, and I'll do anything I can to promote this life changing/saving surgery. Guess I'm just an attention ***** now, but I like it. Tim...multimedia superstar!
Tammy E.
on 10/15/07 3:49 am - St. Paul Park, MN
How cool is that! I can't wait to see the pictures. I think that this DOES make you a model? You're on your way to being famous. Keep us updated.
AndreaA
on 10/16/07 10:44 pm
Tim- That is amazing-- I think it's great-- and you deserve to be an attention *****!!!
jennifer uzarski
on 10/17/07 3:52 am - linesville, PA
Tim I am so happy for YOU!! I feel the same as you do about this life saving/changing surgery! I used to want to hide..but you said it right... From one "Attention *****" to another!!! Here's to all of us!!! Jenna
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1006 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1129 views