Help!!!!

tampamus
on 11/15/07 1:35 am - Oklahoma City, OK
Just got married and I have gained 20 pounds. I can eat almost anything now. but I think that I was so worried about my the Wedding plans that I did no****ch anything. and on top of that I started a new job. is there anyone out there who knows how to jump start the process of losing? any suggestions would really help me.
Tammy E.
on 11/16/07 10:14 am - St. Paul Park, MN
Do this for 10 days to break a plateau and back on track Drink 2 liters of water per day You must have 45 grams of protein supplement and all of your vitamins/minerals supplements each day You may consume up to 3 ounces of the high protein foods 5 times a day: Beef Pork Chicken Turkey Lamb Fish Eggs Low fat Cheese Cottage Cheese Plain Yogurt or artificially Sweetened Peanut Butter Beans/ Legumes You may also have: Sugar free popsicles Tea or Coffee (decaf) Sugar free jello Broths/Boullion Chrystal light Drinks Also, watch the portion size and don't drink 1/2 hour before after you meals If it is not on the list you are not to have it for 10 days... Good Luck
AndreaA
on 11/19/07 2:20 am
Tammy - See my post on Minnesota Tammy's link below-- I started gaining weight after my weddign, and my husband is also a WLS from this board! I also started a new job at the same time. I think it is a combination of stress eating (new job) and happy eating (love of my life). In my case I have lost 6 pounds (14 to go). Peter and I started planning out all our lunches and dinners and I started to take healthy snacks and lunch to work (celery, carrots, cherry tomatoes). I also, finally, just started going to the gym. Will your husband go for walks with you? Sometimes having someone with you helps! Andrea
Linda H.
on 12/12/07 11:01 pm - FERRIS, TX
Hi Tammy, Just wanting to see if you tried the Plateau buster listed above? if so did it work for you?
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1007 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 782 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1130 views