Dave, Pattiann, & All of you...

maureen A.
on 11/19/07 10:21 am - Tamarac, FL
Just wanted to send my prayers and good wishes out to those who are hurting, healing, and just plain living. Thinking of you all. Wishing everyone a warm and fuzzy holiday season ~ I'm doing very well and think of you all with love.. peace Mo holding at 120..
Daveloss
on 11/25/07 4:37 am - Frankfort, KY
Thanks Mo! I'm in the midst of the post chemo/ radio phase and I'm feeling somewhat better so the healing is beginning. Still, I'm redefining the term "expectorate" as drainage is a major part of the therapy at this stage: gross, but necessary. I've also lost my taste buds except for those in front which are responsible for one's salty taste and the chemo accentuated the salt. EVERYTHING taste overwhelmingly SALTY. Water taste like the Atlantic. I really miss food, but within the next 2 weeks the taste buds should begin to return, and I'll start eating small amounts of soft foods. The Drs. are all very pleased, but the proof will come with scans in mid-Dec. Surgery will probably occur in Jan. based on the Dec. findings, but it won't be nearly as invasive as first thought. Also, I'll see my bariatric Dr in 2 weeks to assess the havac that my ulcer has done to my stoma. I've lost 24 pound so I'm glad that I was able to gain 11 before starting this. As I get better, I will begin to walk some distances, to regain some tone and stamina. Peace to you and yours, Dave
AndreaA
on 12/27/07 3:00 am
Dave- I am so glad to hear from you, and happy that you are doing OK! Keep in us the loop on your recovery! Andrea
Pattiann
on 2/10/08 3:05 pm - Buffalo, NY
I just read the post..... Thank you for your kindness... Well wishes to you and prayers too. Pattiann
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1007 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1129 views