BOARD ABOUT DEAD

HOTTMAMMA
on 12/10/07 9:04 pm
How is everyone doing these days. I hope you are all getting ready for christmas. Up date on me...I am still here.....I still keep my weight 95-100. If I get over 100 I stop eating. I am pro-anorexia.... My organs are good. I just have a little muscle loss in my legs. I love the way I look. I don't need any p/s. I still can't believe it is me in my pictures. I still get carded when buying cigs for my 21 year old son. I love it. I love it. I love it........ Merry christmas to all amy
Maria Finan
on 12/11/07 10:44 am - Richland, WA
I'm not sure that I'm pro-anorexia but I'm all for not gaining the weight back. I'm sure you've told us before, Amy, but how tall are you? I'm 5'8" and am sitting around 137....some people think that's too small for me but I keep telling them that I wouldn't be considered underweight until I'm around 120ish....I don't really purge....I just don't have much of a desire to eat a lot of the time.... As long as you're at a healthy weight - say your BMI is not less than around 18, then I'm sure you're fine. When was the last time you checked in with your surgeon or had a full range of blood tests? I find that my WL surgeon orders a different variety of tests than my PCM because he knows where to look for problems. So, please just stay healthy. Maria 272/155/137 pre/goal/current
Tammy E.
on 8/28/08 11:30 am - St. Paul Park, MN
I was just going though all the post and there isn't much activity at all.

A quick update

I"ve gained!

I was at 163 last oct had a lot of complications and started to gain today I'm holding at 181 and a size 12.
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1007 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 782 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1130 views