another Plastic Surgery

AndreaA
on 12/27/07 3:35 am
Here I am, one week post plastic surgery. Good god, that was rought! I got approved for a breast reduction by my insurance and decided to take a medical loan out and get the tummy tuck down as well. So I sit here tucked, reduced and lifted in a mu-mu (discgusting). I hope it is worth it-- For those of you who haven't done this yet,the breast isn't bad but the TT is a ***** Do others who have had the TT agree? When do you start feeling better? I am supposed to get the final drain out on Monday, and if I look beyond the swollen mess, I think I am going to be pleased. Right now, I am worried about being able to function when I go back to work next week. Andrea
Tim C.
on 12/27/07 11:00 pm - Roseville, MI
I dont have the breast thing to compare it to but I must agree that the TT was very painful. I had my ab's tightened along with the TT and they are still a little sore (and it will be a full year in 3 weeks). Meanwhile my hernia repair still hurts when my cat steps on it. I had my drains in for 4 weeks because the hernia just didn't want to stop bleeding. You should be fine at work as long as you remember to take it easy and don't lift anything more than 5 pounds. Good luck! Tim
AndreaA
on 12/28/07 9:06 am
Thanks Tim- When did you feel functional? andrea
Tammy E.
on 12/28/07 8:30 am - St. Paul Park, MN
I hope you have some before and after pictures?! I want everything so bad but insurance just wont pay and with 1 in collage and two at home still it just isn't in the budget right now.
(deactivated member)
on 1/22/08 11:50 pm - Kennewick, WA
Hi there, congrats on the PS ... big step and sounds like your not doing too bad! I'm scheduled for LBL and breast lift May 12th and I'm really kinda scared. I do get a pain pump to take home with me, but my pain tolerance is really low so hopefully I'll be able to handle the pain. N e ways, good luck with recovering and if you can, post some pics!
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1007 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1129 views