So upset!!!

liciafaye
on 2/11/08 4:03 am - Kokomo, IN
I just needed someone to talk to. I had my surgery July of 2005, and I see all these people that look so great, and I am still obese! I got pregnant 6 months out and them again when he was 3 months old. My Daughter is now 2 months old. I started out 270 and weighed 186 one month after giving birth, and now I am gaining weight at 191 today. I am breastfeeding so my options are limited. I tried weigh****ches but my milk supply went way down. What should I do? Everyone tells me that I should just wait until I am done breastfeeding. I really dont want to look this way for another year though. I want to look great like everyone else! Please help!
(deactivated member)
on 2/20/08 2:15 am - Kennewick, WA
Hi Alicia, don't be upset, I'm still clinically described as "obese" and weight in at 202lbs as of today ... and I don't even have the excuse of having a baby! I'm back on track (and back to the basics)though, trying to get down to 185lbs by my PS date of 5/12/08 so eating healthier and back to exercising and that's the only advice I can give. I'm obviously not loosing as fast as I did the first year and a half, however, slowly but surely!! Don't get discouraged, I looked at your before pic and you still look good even though your not at goal, you've done a good job loosing most of the weight, the last 20-30lbs is a struggle for alot of us!! Also a little secret, just cuz they look great in clothes, don't mean they look great naked!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1007 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1129 views