This is sad

Tammy E.
on 3/5/08 5:50 am - St. Paul Park, MN
It's been almost anyone posted. Not much has changed with the weight except that I hae gained a few lbs. I topped off at 180 and I was down to 165 so I'm trying to use my tool again. So come on people post something!
DONNA RELLA
on 3/10/08 3:49 pm - Uvalde, TX
i feel so bad! I have not posted in FOREVER... I dont seem to recognize many names.. so it could be my memory or others stopped posting as well.. Isn't life SO different now? Aren't we blessed?
Linda H.
on 3/21/08 3:18 am - FERRIS, TX
I usually hang out on the main board, I use to love to come to the board and see what everyone else was doing or eating ... I too have gained about 10-15 pds that I'm trying to lose. Good Luck Tammy
Debbie M.
on 3/23/08 7:33 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Tammy! I just logged on today for the first time in a long time to check on everyone. I figured there might not be many posts as life changes so much for us. I loved coming here everyday and meeting so many people and going through our big changes together. It was great having a group of fellow July 05'ers going through the same thing I was and understanding how I felt etc. But I know for myself , I am so much more active doing things I had not done in years that I don't have time for the computer like I did when I could only sit for much of my day. But I will never forget any of us and I will still check in on occasion. How are you and your family doing? Have a big Easter weekend? We had the reg. large family get together and there was lots of food and it still overwhelms me even after almost 3 years. I wait till last to go through the line with my small plate and I still can not drink with my food and after all this time, my mom still asks, "Don't you want anything to drink?" followed by "Oh yeah, that's right, you don't eat and drink together, I forgot." Oh well, so much to be thankful for, I try had not to let little things bug me, some days I am more successful than others. Hope whoever may read this, that you are doing well. Come back when you can and update. Debbie
Tammy E.
on 3/24/08 8:26 am - St. Paul Park, MN
I log on about 2-3 times a week just checking to see if anyone comes back. My Easter was good, and I'm glad it's over. I had to get all that candy out of the house so I brought it to work and it was gone within 5 min. Glad your keeping busy and still using your tool. I'm struggling right now, but I'm going to be getting back on track very soon. Glad to hear from you, please post when you have time.
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1007 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 782 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1130 views