Doing Fine - Checking In

Sun Smith
on 4/24/08 4:37 pm - Seattle, WA
The board certainly is less active, and I haven't checked in for months and months. I'm still thrilled I had the surgery. I'm still down 110 pounds from where I started. It almost feels normal now, like this is the way it should be and not "abnormal". I've been retired from my government job for over a year now, but doing the same work I once did as an employee as a contractor. I expect this contract will end this year, but it was nice while it lasted. (Victim of a re-organization, but it appears it worked in my favor.) I play soccer once a week, and thinking now that the weather is getting better maybe I should bike to work. I don't really have a lot to say, things haven't changed a lot -- but it feels GOOD to wear normal sized clothes. Still married to the same guy (27 years now). Looking at what the next career choice should be when this gig ends. Having fun with life. I think of you all, wondered if anybody wanted to do an anniversary get together this July, maybe back in Vegas? -Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1007 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 782 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1130 views