Just want to say HI and make some contacts (please reply)

billcillmoss
on 4/25/08 1:03 am - Fayetteville, , AR
Hi To All: I have been off the board forever, but I am having a situation I know I need help and like spirits to help me with as others don't have a clue as to what I'm saying. Here goes. I lost 105 lbs. I eat more than I could before surgery cause I eat often. I have held the weight loss, however I never craved sweets before and now I think of chocolate first thing in the morning and all day long. I can't do meats very well so therefore I eat to many carbs. I know I need to drink protein and I can't count the mixes I have bought and thrown away. HELP SOMBODY! and I know its unfair to ask cause it's all up to me to stop. I thought maybe some of you have experienced this and won. Since I didn't keep up with the board I thought I might have missed it. I didn't hide food pre surgery but now I hide chocolate. Thanks for listening. Cill
Tammy E.
on 4/26/08 6:17 am - St. Paul Park, MN
First I would talk to your doctor and see if they can offer soem support also and I find that when I attend my support groups and see people face to face that I'm much better about what I eat and what I'm doing. I'm not the best person about what to eat because I drink coffee and a lot! I would rather drink coffee then eat, but as of this morning I'm on a liquid diet to try and get back on track. I was eating choc to make myself dump so I could go to bed at night. I know that personaly my blood work is not where it should be and I'm trying to work on it. I'm not hiding food like I did before surgery, but I was finding myself sneeking it when they kids were in bed or not around. I think that since you have relized you have a problem that is the frist step but I would still talk to your doctor. I know this wasn't much help but the board is dead and people don't respond like they did years ago. Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1004 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 779 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 911 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1127 views