Hi all...plastics final update

Tim C.
on 5/12/08 9:47 am - Roseville, MI
Hello to all of my July 05 friends. I see the old board has been a hotbed of activity. Oh well, just as guilty here as anyone else. I had my final follow up with my plastic surgeon today, 17 months post op on my tummy tuck. Everything is just great. Scars are fading nicely and all the numbness is now gone. Now the next decision is if I do any other cosmetic procedures. I could really use a lower body lift (saggy thighs) and the sides of my chest done. Cost for these procedures are $14,000 and $6,000 respectively. The money I could probably swing. It's the time off from work that's the hard part. Maybe I'll get laid off again! Anyway, I hope everybody is happy and healthy. I have been doing pretty good. I have gained back about 15 pounds though. My doctor said that is pretty common but i am still unhappy bout it. It seems like I can eat a lot more now than before and that is a dangerous thing. At least with the warmer weather I can get back ouside and start digging more holes. I just finished putting in another sidewalk at my house. I have now replaced every square inch of cement I own. Now it's time for a new lawn. OH is having another seminar in Detroit at the end of the month and I am planning on attending. The one I went to last year was a lot of fun and I highly recommend going if you get the chance. Sign in with a reply at the end if my post! Say HI and send me some love! I miss you all! Love Tim
Nancy R.
on 5/14/08 8:53 pm - Mokena, IL
You have no idea of how many times I have checked in on this board just to see if you had posted and how you are doing. it sounds like things are fantastic for you! 15 pounds is not bad, I have actually gained about the same. I had a surgery last year and was unable to work out for about 5 months and my lazy butt has not got back into it. What is going on with your job? Sounds like it must be good if you can not take time off and money is not an issue. That is great news too. What is going on personally with you? Anyone special? Hugz, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1005 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 779 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 911 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1127 views