How fast 3 years goes by

ready2beme
on 7/15/08 8:57 pm - Rocky Point, NY
God Morning and Happy Anniversary to all my fellow bariatric friends. I have been doing quite well. I have maintained my wieght now for the last 2 years or so. Down to a size 8/10 and feel great. It's getting harder to keep the weight off and I have easliy slipped back into bad habits, but so far so good. I was 323 pounds at my heaviest and now am maintaining 167 pounds. Good luck to everyone. Gina
LisaRI713
on 7/16/08 10:52 am - Cranston, RI
WOW thats great!!! Keep up the great work. and yes it is work. Lisa
jenntacular
on 7/16/08 11:22 am - harker heights, TX
i jsut dont know how to get out of this rut any ideas
Debbie M.
on 7/17/08 1:41 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hi Gina! Congrats on making it to the three year mark. My story is very much like yours, lost great, have kept it off, and now feel like I have gotten too off track back to old habits, not planning, skipping protein etc. When was the last time you kept up with how much protein you got in a day or how much water you drank? I had not in over a year and when I decided to re-think what I was doing, I got out my old notebook and wrote down what I ate and the protein in each and all the little things we did early on. (which made our weight loss successful) I found I was so off track it was a wonder I hadn't gained 100 lbs back. So that is what I am doing, just trying to go back to the early days for a while, hoping that the good habits we learned will come back out to play with me! LOL I even stopped at the vitamin store and bought my old protein powder I loved using early make a shake and thought "this is really good, why did I stop drinking these?" My biggest fear is regain, so I am making these small changes for a time to "re-set" my thinking and also getting some much needed plastics to help with body image and such. The journey continues...... Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1005 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 779 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 911 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1127 views