i need help

jenntacular
on 7/16/08 8:59 am - harker heights, TX
hello everyone i am new to this site im 24 years old and had surgery three years ago however im really down i dont feel like i have lost as much as i should and i have been at the same weight for about a year i have tried everything to lose more but nothing seems to be working im so scared of gaining weight back that its taking over my life if anyone has any advice it would be super i need help thank you
LisaRI713
on 7/16/08 10:50 am - Cranston, RI
Hi I am sure you have just hit a plato. How much have you lost already? I had my surgery 3 years ago may and I have been the same weight for about a year. I been playing with 10 pounds going up and down but the doctor said not to stress to much about it. Lisa
jenntacular
on 7/16/08 11:17 am - harker heights, TX
thank you for your response i started out at about 340 and i have lost about 130 but im still over two hundred pounds and im so discouraged i just want to cry i know im carrying around of loss skin and looking towards surgery but i feel like i should lose more befor i do it
CheleG
on 7/16/08 11:03 am
Hi Jennifer, I sincerely hope you try the 5 day pouch test. Read over it thoroughly and follow the plan to a T. It works! http://www.5daypouchtest.com/plan/theplan.html Best of luck to you.....this is a lifelong commitment.....and you can do it!! Michele
jenntacular
on 7/16/08 11:19 am - harker heights, TX
thank you so much for showing me this im going to start it on friday because well thats pay day lol so then i can go to the grocery store thank you
CheleG
on 7/16/08 8:43 pm
You're welcome! Please let us know how it goes! You can do it!! Michele
(deactivated member)
on 7/23/08 6:43 am - Kennewick, WA
Hi Jen, Don't be too discouraged ... I lost weight the first year or so and then stopped and then of course picked up 15lbs after my loooooonng plato. I was able to loose some of it before I had PS in May but I'm still about 15-20lbs above my goal (not BMI goal mind you). I looked at your pictures and you do look great (and your gorgeous) although I can see where you're coming from. The pouch test does work, although it's hard to follow ... I made it for 3 days and then basically binged for a day (bad girl, I know). Good luck, just keep on trying and remember how far you've come!! Marlize
jenntacular
on 7/24/08 8:24 am - harker heights, TX
thank you for you support iw ill try the pouch diet just havent had time right now im like 50 pounds above my goal bmw weight but i will just keep working at it
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1005 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 779 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 911 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1127 views