Hello Everybody!

Doriam R.
on 7/30/08 10:57 am - Austin, TX
VSG on 07/12/17
I need some help! I had surgery 3 years ago. I reached my goal about a year ago and then had a problem and had to empty my band completely. Since then I have done horrible and do not seem to find the strengh to keep on going. I gained 25 pounds while I had my empty band. Now I think I have good restriction but I do not follow the rules. I drink water while eating, I do not make good choices, I do not exercise. So in sumary I doing terrible and have been at 160 pounds for months when I need to be 140. I have not been in this site for months, but I am back asking for some help to motivate me and use my tool. I have an appointment with the doctor next week to get a bit more of liquid in. But I know I am the problem now and not the band. The band is not magic. Any suggestions? Please help me, I do not want to get back to my original weight. I know that little by little I can let go and be back then at 210 pounds. Thanks for listening, I will post more oftern and try to get involved again. I think that my help.
jenntacular
on 7/30/08 11:18 am - harker heights, TX
i would be thrilled to be 160 lol yes its hard to be motivated i have felt the same way the last little while but eating right and working out is the key and i hate working out so i try to do things that i enjoy like dancing i have been taking dance lessons liek ballroom and stuff an it has been really fun and i love swimming its hard but just keep up the good work
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1005 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 779 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 911 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1127 views