Hello

Malibu C
on 8/4/08 11:15 am - Somewhere in, AZ
How is everyone? OMG! How my life has changed in the last year! After my divorce 14 months ago...i dated 18 (yes 18) guys in six months. Finally one stuck! Ha! We have been at it for 6 months now...he's a keeper! I bought a fabulous little sports car and a house...all by mysewf! Its so perfect for me and I have been working on it for the last 3 months. It's 1380 sf...3 bed/2.5 bath in a great area. Career wise...Im still a floral designer for the rich and fabulous (unlike myself), but working on an online business. I was lucky to find a niche that had been completely untapped in the on line market. My son, Andy is almost 10! Holy Crap! Today was the first day of 4th grade...he got on the bus today...wasn't suppose to...and was missing for an hour. So now that I am sane once again and not in hysterics...I have decided not to beat him. About my weight....3 years later and all is well! Im still a size 4/5(juniors). Im in a 5 lb battle...constantly, but I never complain...it would seem ungrateful at this point. I JUST told my bf, Adam about my surgery this week. I have a bit of skin, but its not bad...not enough for him to ever question. He was surprised and very supportive. Sooo....tell me about YOU!
(deactivated member)
on 8/6/08 5:13 am
HOLY CRAP you skinny thing I'll be honest - I check in here every now and then to see if you've reared your head. Parallel universe here - divorced but now getting remarried in January!!!! My weight is good - got too low, then picked about 10 pounds back up and they suit me just fine. Glad to see you! Sharon
Tim C.
on 8/20/08 9:04 am - Roseville, MI
Hey there you sexy thing Glad to see you're health and happy. Your bf is one lucky guy! Glad to hear you little man Andy is doing well too. Sure is growing up fast. send me an email!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1005 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 779 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 911 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1127 views