2nd scope

Tim C.
on 8/29/08 10:56 pm, edited 8/29/08 10:58 pm - Roseville, MI
Had my 2nd scope session last thursday. Dr. shrank my stoma a little more but said it looked pretty good and didn't think we would have to do it again.
Meanwhile he also said it appears my ulcer has healed but he wants me to stay on the prevacid until my prescription runs out.
So it's back on liquids only for a few days and soft foods again for a couple of weeks.
On the plus side I'm down another 4 pounds since my last Dr. visit and 13 since this process began.  Gonna keep it up and make my goal yet.
Cheers to all and enjoy the holiday weekend!

Tim
Debbie M.
on 9/2/08 6:29 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hi Tim!

So glad to hear your second scope went well and you are losing again. I just got out of the hospital Friday from having a TT and my arms done. So hanging in the recliner these days. I think when I am all healed up, I am going to talk to my surgeon about a scope. Have not had one since surgery (GB) and know I can eat more too. Althought right now everything is so tight and with the binder, doesn't take much to get that VERY full feeling.

I have taken Prevacid everyday since surgery. (sol u tabs) and LOVE this medicine. I took it for acid reflux and the ulcer prevention is a huge bonus.

Take care! Enjoy a protein shake tonight!

Dawn S.
on 9/28/08 10:14 pm - Greenville, SC
Debbie,

I didn't know you had a TT and your arms done!  I hope your doing well.  I need both but I don't think I would qualify since I've gained some weight back.  I know I allowed myself to gain because I hated the way I looked with flapping skin, I felt worse then than I do now however I would like to lose a few pounds again.
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1005 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 779 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 911 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1127 views