does anyone get on here anymore

Amy..aka..hottmom
ma

on 9/11/08 1:19 am
I am just so proud of myself that I got to brag. Sorry!!!! But I have been gone for a few months and I have got tons of help and now recovering from my anorexia and bulimica. I feel so much better. I promised my 22 year old son and my 16 year old daughter that I will try my best to gain weight. I promised on my life. I took away their life to take care of me. Now it is time I get back in reality and be the mom. I am sorry to brag about my recovering but I just gotta tell someone. When I put on a little more weight I will take a picture and show ya. Thank you all for being here for me.
lots of love
amy         

Tammy E.
on 9/11/08 11:33 am - St. Paul Park, MN
I still come and check but it looks like the board is dead. I really wish that we could be like we use to, it's now that we are all 3 years out that I could really use support. The first year was easy to lose weight (can't eat anything) but being 3 years out I have learned that I can eat things I shouldn't be. Make sure to post pictures and keep us posted as to your success.

Amy..aka..hottmom
ma

on 9/11/08 12:48 pm
THANK  YOU. THE DOCTOR TOLD ME TO EAT ANYTHING THAT I CAN. AND THAT SCARES ME. I AM SCARED I WILL GET USE TO EATING ANYTHING I WANT AND WANT BE ABLE TO STOP WHEN I GET TO A HEALTHY WEIGHT. EVEN THIS FAR OUT IT IS A EVERY DAY STRUGGLE. WONDER IF IT WILL BE LIKE THIS FOREVER? OR UNTIL WE DON'T CARE ABOUT HOW WE LOOK ANYMORE. I JUST WANT TO BE HEALTHY. BEEN SICK WAY TO LONG. I GO TO THE DOCTOR TOMORROW, THEY FOUND A TAPE WORM THAT HAS BEEN GROWING FOR A LONG TIME. THAT IS WHY I GET SO SICK WHEN I EAT. HE SAID THEY CAN TREAT IT WITH MEDS. IT IS JUST CREEPY KNOWING SOMETHING IS SUCKING ON MY INSIDES. GROSSES ME OUT. WHEN I POOPED AND SAW A LITTLE BIT OF IT, I THOUGHT I WOULD HIT THE FLOOR. I NEVER KNEW ANYONE WITH A WORM. GROSS!!!!!!! AND BY THE WAY YOU LOOK SO GOOD AND SO HAPPY. GOD BLESS YOU.
AMY

Debbie M.
on 10/1/08 10:55 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hi Amy! just wanted to add my congratulations on getting the help you needed. You know what they say, admitting you have a problem is the biggest step in recovery. I am proud of you for doing that. You kids do need you, so hang in there. Good days and bad ahead but you'll be great. Keep coming back, I think alot of folks "lurk around" here and we'll keep up with  you.

Debbie

Tim C.
on 9/13/08 7:50 pm - Roseville, MI
Hi Amy

Yeah, this board is pretty dead, but I do stop by once in a while to see if there is any activity.

I'm so glad to hear you are doing better with your anorexia and bulimia. Frankly I was a little worried about you. I look forward to seeing those pictures!

hugs......

Tim
Malibu C
on 9/16/08 2:08 pm - Somewhere in, AZ
Hey Lady!

I am SOOO proud of you! This is truly wonderful news. Im glad you are bragging! That's what support groups are for...to celebrate your success and to seek encouragement during the rough spots.

I suffered from bulemia as a teenager and in my early 20's. I remember pacing the floor trying NOT to make myself throw up. It's that same feeling that we had trying NOT to over eat. The difference is that I never got help for it, as you have....and my food related behavioral addictions turned into obesity....and we all know how that ends. eek.

sooo....congrats and I will check back in a bit for pics!

Loves,

malibu

~Malibu 

Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1004 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 778 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 910 views
I'm getting married!