Yes, It's been a while.

maureen A.
on 12/26/08 9:55 am - Tamarac, FL

hi everyone! I want to wish you all the happiest oh holidays and a good, happy up-coming New Years! .. I'm doing well, down to a slip of a chick about 110. thats a big difference from my former self of 290 lbs. I' pretty small boned so the low weight is okay for me. I had my Tummy Tuck aand Breast lift with silicone implants. 350cc. Had that done 3 monyhs ago. and I'm a pretty new gal now.  my head is still me.. My body is just new and improved.

Been having a little problem with my throat. Seems I have to see a Eye, Ear nose and Throat Doctor. I have develpoed what might be a pollip. sp? . I just have trouble with my speech it seems. Who knows.. Has anyone had any problems with weakness in one side or speech since surgery?. My left hand is weak or slow. Okay.. enough complanin'... other than all that. We had a very nice Christmas/hannuaka/festivius...lol!.. I cooked for about 12 to 15. left overs a plenty. Having my kitchen remolded a little and putting down some new floors through-out my house in about 10 days.. big work ahead for me.. But now that I can climb a ladder or jump up on a cabient like a friggin monkey it's a whole new world. Hey! I'm still finding what I call 'fat dirt' behind nooks and crannies I was never able to reach 3 years ago.. New years eve will be quiet at home with hubby Gary and a few freiends.. making my first Standing Rib Roast. Any suggestions for cooking ?
I wish you all well, And alwyas send my heart to all you July 05' babes. To all my old buds.. Malibu, Dave, Timmy boyo, Deb, xoxoxoxo's... Sending you some sunshine from Florida... Love to you all.
peace
Mo
( psst. Got insurance to pay for the whole plastics shhhebang. Tummy, breasts, lift, implants the whole deal. I was very lucky. a little fighing for what is right.. believe in your dreams.......) peeeeace Mo

Love, Peace & Mo'
Sun Smith
on 1/10/09 7:30 am - Seattle, WA
Glad you posted how you are doing.

Sorry to read about the problems with your throat.  I hope they've figured out what it is.  Let us know.

Also, post some pictures.  Lets see you at 110 - I'm sure it is an amazing change.  And a tummy tuck and breast lift.  Wow.

-Pam

-Pam
320/188/150
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my first welding piece

Daveloss
on 1/11/09 10:40 pm - Frankfort, KY
Dave Here!

Happy New Year for an even newer you. I hope your throat is now diagnosed and that you're on the road to recovery. I pleased that you moved quickly. One suggestion, if the Dr. suggest all is fine, consider a needle biopsy or, even better, a second opinion. Our local ENT told me not to worry twice over some years. By the time I was diagnosed in Lex., my cancer had progressed to stage 4. That being said, a polyph is a probability.

I'm fine. I think we're about to finally pull my feeding tube. I'm at 191 pounds and holding.

Keep us informed.

Dave
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1005 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 779 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 911 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1127 views