Thinking About You All - It Has Been Too Long

Sun Smith
on 1/10/09 7:27 am - Seattle, WA
I've been thinking about you all, and realized I haven't checked in forever.  I thought I'd read up about you all, and let you know what I've been doing.  If any of you are on Facebook, I'm there as me, "Pam Smith-Graham", and would love to keep up with you all.

I've not kept all the weight off, but still happy where I am.  I'm 10 pounds over the "high" I've set for myself, and working to take it back down.  I still fit into "regular" clothes and shop in the misses section.  My fear is if I don't deal with it, I'll slowly put the weight back on.  I still believe that the gastric bypass was the best decision I could have made, and the weight loss has changed my life and my outlook.

My new excercise activity is tap dance.  My sister and I signed up one day a week.  It is fun, though I'm atrocious at it.  I've ordered a DVD from Amazon so I can practice to it between lessons.  I'll need to use the rote and repeat method, I'm definately not a natural dancer.

I'm continuing to work as a consulting project manager, though the contract I'm working on is up in two months.  If they extend me, great.  If they don't, I'll take some time off before finding a new job.

What do I regret?  Only that I didn't use the honeymoon year after the gastric bypass to get a better handle on my food idiocy.  I can't eat sugar on an empty stomach, or very much sugar, but I can tolerate just about everything else.

-Pam
-Pam
320/188/150
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my first welding piece

Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1005 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 779 views
Hello to all of you!