4 year anniversary

Tim C.
on 7/6/09 9:30 am - Roseville, MI
Hello everybody. Seems like nobody comes here very much any more, but I thought I'd post in honor of my 4 year anniversary.

I am doing well and hope everybody else is too. I have gained a little weight back. About 20 lbs but am maintaining well.

I am keeping very active. Just went for a 5 mile walk yesterday.

Best news of all.....I have fallen totally in love with a wondeful woman and plan on spending the rest of my life with her. We went to high school together and re-discovered each other on Facebook this spring after not seeing each other for nearly 30 years.

Life is good....check that....Life is GREAT!!!!!

Tim
HOTTMAMMA
on 7/10/09 12:16 am

Hey anyone lol... I was 4 years out on the 5th. of July. I am still anorexic and bulimic. I weigh 100 lbs. Not in the best health. I have full blown anorexia. I have all the **** that comes with it. My finger nails keep falling off. My hair is so thin. I don't have any feeling on my skin. It comes in good when I get a tattoo. I have 11 tattoos. Hope to see 5 years out. Be good or be good at it.

Amy

LITeacherChick
on 7/10/09 5:12 pm - Lake Ronkonkoma, NY
Tim congrats my 4 yrs comes up on the 25th I havn't been on here in a long time and I to need a kick in the rear to keep going. Good luck with your new found love. I to meet the love of my life this year and just recently got engaged and I couldn't be happier minus the plateau I can not seem to break for almost 2 yrs. I still weigh 153 i never go up or down between 3 lbs. Help I am frustrated.Lol good luck to you
maureen A.
on 7/21/09 9:41 am - Tamarac, FL
Oh Timmy Boyo I am so happy for you! When I read those words that you have found your love my heart just melted... I'm doing well also.. I'm still a slim 123 pounds. And it suits me to a tee!!.. Once Again I send good thoughts and the best of wishes to you and everyone on the old July 05' board. 4 years went by like the snap of a finger.... hugs.. peace
                                                                                                         mo
Love, Peace & Mo'
Pattiann
on 7/30/09 12:17 am - Buffalo, NY
Four Years out and we have come along way WEIGHT LOSS BABES!!! Hope all of youa re well...I am doing well.. Still on track and still thin. 
As Tim C says LIFE IS GOOD WOW
Pattiann    
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1004 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 779 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 910 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1127 views