yipppeeeee - got a date too!

scubasquirrel
on 5/26/05 12:32 pm - Memphis, TN
Hi everyone! I had scope today, it went well, and my surgery date is July 14th! Finally moving forward, I fought my insurance company for 3 month for approval on Lapband and I won! Now ready to move onto surgery. The one thing I'm really excited about my date is that I am Catholic and my Patron Saint is Kateri Tekakwitha, the Native American Saint, and that is her fest day as well...So definately going to ask for her intervention as well as asking for everyone's prayers. I will also be praying for everyone else who is taking this journey as well. Good luck everyone! Shelley
spiritprism
on 5/27/05 5:49 am - Bruceville, TX
Congratulations Shelley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Angels and All of the Saints will be with you on Kateri Tekakwitha's Feast Day. I will also be praying for you, and everyone else! Lisa
scubasquirrel
on 5/27/05 8:13 am - Memphis, TN
Thanks for your support Lisa and all your prayers! It's wonderful to have new friends that care for each other. Let me know how you're doing on your journey! You are in my prayers too! Your new friend, Shelley
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1008 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 783 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 913 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1130 views