July 14th date in college station

TK in Texas W.
on 5/26/05 3:26 pm - DFW, TX
I am having no mixed emotions about doing this but am a bit nervous on my Doctor care so far, I thought about switching but there are somany good things written about this doctor that I guess I will stick with it. I wish I could jump for joy as some of you but for me this has been a mixed up mess of situations, I don't share this with my relatives for fear they will form opinions and pressure me so thanks to you all for listening. I love the support at this sight, signed- almost excited
spiritprism
on 5/27/05 4:37 am - Bruceville, TX
Hi, I live outside of Temple TX, and my new date for surgery is July 14th! I went yahooooooo! I have had several postponements. I can understand your concerns about your doctor. I have had very ambiguous feelings, after it started becoming REAL. Not just an idea, a dream, a hope, BUT a Reality!! However, is there something in particular that is bothering you, or is it just a vague, kind of feeling? If there is something in particular that may be bothering you about your doctor, it might be a good idea to explore why you are feeling this way, and not just stick with it. I changed doctors in midstream, because the first one I began not to trust, for whatever reason. I now feel secure in my decision. That may not be for you, but it is worth exploring whether or not, their is something in particular, that is nagging at you. Then weigh your options. It still could be just the feelings you get when you hop on this bariatric surgery Roller Coaster Ride that we are all on. I will be thinking of you. Lisa
TK in Texas W.
on 6/4/05 11:32 am - DFW, TX
Hi I 'm doing much better even excited and am going to start doing a bit more research on the preperations and post care, anyone out there having surgery with Dr. Benaveris (DFW area)and what kind of post care he offers?
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1007 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 782 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 913 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1130 views