A New Date is Set July 14th!!!!

spiritprism
on 5/27/05 5:39 am - Bruceville, TX
Hello everyone, I was on the May 2005 message board, but my date kept changing, and I skipped from May to July! So here I am!! I guess I don't mind the waiting anymore. It gives me more time to prepare mentally, physically. But I must say, I have gone on a spending spree and spent all of my money. I don't suggest doing this. I think my anxiousness to get this over is making me a little whacky. It is like my whole mind is zeroed in on this one focal point-----my SURGERY. I wake and sleep with it on my mind. The hope that it gives me. The uncertainties of the unkown that lays ahead. Like the buildup of anxiousness that you have, standing in line at the amusement park, gradually getting closer to the Roller Coaster that lays ahead. I think about that minute that I step in that seat, and buckle my seatbelt, with my excitement and fear and happiness - feeling many things at one time. And then off with a jerk, I go on the journey, where ever that leads to. I am prepared to accept whatever happens, as well as I can. I have lived in constant pain anyways, and I am on my way to possibly reducing that pain. But I have to jump through the fire to get there. But I step back. I am still waiting in line, envisioning that moment when I step on the train!!!! I can't wait. Here we are, on our journey together, all of us with different experiences, yet so similar too. I will be thinking of all of you, and the courage that you all have, making the decision to totally change your life. It is a hard decision to make. Getting ready for a major life change. And I have such hope, that I have not had in such a long, long time. Lisa
DawnStr8
on 6/9/05 7:04 am - Greenville, SC
I can so understand how you feel. Up until I started considering this option time flew by but the min. I made up my mind it has been a waiting game. I have nothing to entertain me until then. I live where we have a pool but I'm too big to go out, so I'll be stuck in the house waiting on my day to come.
Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1008 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 783 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 913 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1130 views