Money Money Money

BLEICHRK
on 6/17/05 1:29 am - CUYAHOGA FALLS, OH
just imagine all the money I will be saving - weigh****chers weekly meeting--5 different med daily --- I have a good idea where all that money will go and it wont be to Lane Bryant for a change. It will go to regular clothing stores - the choices will be endless. My surgery date is July 17. I have been working at this for almost a year. First appt was last August. All good things in life are worth waiting for, right. Surgery will be done at Summa Health Systems in Akron by Dr. Z. Anyone out there post op from this program? ( New Bariatric Program) Would love to hear from you and your experience and suggestions.
tbutch78
on 6/17/05 1:42 am - Pensacola, FL
Ughh girlie I am so with you on that! I long for the day where I won't have to step foot in a Lane Bryant!! I will be able to shop in normal stores with my friends and not feel embarrased if my husband comes along with me. My surgery is July 12th. I can't wait!
DebinSNJ
on 6/17/05 2:47 am - Bridgeton, NJ
Im totally with you guys -- I cant wait til the day that the Lane Bryant, Jessica London and other large size clothes catalogs are replaced with Newport News, Chadwicks and Victoria Secret! I long for the days that my guy can buy me lingerie for special occasions! Soon, those days are just months away!! Deb
destiny98c
on 6/17/05 6:45 am - Oakdale, CT
OMG me to ladies. I'm so tired of spending alot of $$$$$ on EXTRA material, that's all that is. I can't wait to do Newport News and Victoria Secrets I also can't wait to go into any store and buy a pair of jeans and look good in them. Can't wait, July 6th and starting to count down the days. *******************************************Cheri
marinerlover
on 6/17/05 11:57 am - Post Falls, ID
I just want to wear zipper jeans again... As for the money? From what I can see, our money will be going for protein powders and drinks after surgery for a long long time. It can be pretty expensive but a must for healthy recovery and maintenance.
rossrankins10
on 1/13/23 4:29 am

Hello, only financial institutions can assist you lawfully get quick money. Despite your concerns and feedback from other people, honest and transparent fast money loans with quick approval flow exist. How to create an agreement is an illustration of a reliable microfinance company. There is a decent chance of getting a loan approved and a low interest rate compared to other organizations.

Most Active
Recent Topics
So, how's everyone doing?
Cricket- · 3 replies · 1007 views
Happy 7 year !!!!
AlysbluesGA · 0 replies · 781 views
Hello to all of you!
maureen A. · 1 replies · 912 views
I'm getting married!
Tim C. · 4 replies · 1129 views