Does anybody have an Angel yet?

Lurnia Marie I.
on 5/19/06 6:39 am - ALTON, IL
How soon should we get one? How do we get one? I checked that one box that ask if you want an angel. Just wondering. Lurnia
Elizak8smom
on 5/19/06 7:58 am - Albertville, AL
I don't have one...and I don't know how it works. If you find out let me know. Have a great day.... Valeri
mel-in-NJ
on 5/22/06 8:39 am - Salem, NJ
No i dont have one yet, do you think it's a good idea??? I guess once you check that option on your profile, maybe someon will be your angel?? I am going to try it. I'll let you know Mel
Jezia
on 5/23/06 2:27 am - Duncanville, TX
Where do you check the option on your profile? Thanks! Jezia
Lurnia Marie I.
on 5/23/06 3:18 am - ALTON, IL
You have to go to the part in the middle of your account page that says I have a date. There's place in there to check box if you want an angel. I also posted on the BMI over 50 board asking for an angel and someone volunteered. Lurnia
Ksandra
on 6/1/06 4:59 pm - Sumner, WA
I don't have an angel yet either. I believe we are just there for one another, post on the website for you when in surgery, and check up on one another....am I off base? Take care all! Sandy
Lurnia Marie I.
on 6/4/06 12:53 pm - ALTON, IL
I found out the way it works. You have to check in your profile that you want an agel in the same place where you check that you have a date. What I did after that was post on the message board (BMI over 50 because that's my favorite) and asked if anyone was interested. Someone responded that they wanted the job and I then went back and added her name as my angel. We can still be there for each other since we are all July Babies. Lurnia
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 917 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1011 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1046 views