July 3rd, 2006 - My Rebirthday

Diminishing Dawn
on 5/28/06 9:48 am - Windsor, Canada
Hello there! My surgery is scheduled for July 3rd and I would love to find someone to exchange emails with that has surgery around the same time as myself. I would love to correspond through semi-regular emails (not every day, I'm far too busy!). It would be fun to talk about issues together, share ideas and moral support. A bit about me: I'm 35 years old, a teacher and married. I have no children but lots of furry pets. Dawn [email protected]
mel-in-NJ
on 5/30/06 10:59 am - Salem, NJ
Hi Dawn.. My surgery is scheduled for July 7th.. the drs office wanted to schedule me for the 5th and i said "no way, dont i have to fast " i figured the 4th would be my last cook out for a while. I have learnd alot from the maiin message board and i have a few friends that have had the surgery.... i would enjoy speaking to you... we probibly have the same questions. ... Anyway if you want to email me my address is below. Lets see i am quite a boring person. ..... 33 1/2 ,,, not married, no children, alot of kitties outside in the garage.... (dad wont let them come in) Melinda [email protected]
julesabules
on 5/31/06 4:56 am - Barrie, Canada
Hi Dawn My surgery isn't until July 20th but I'd love someone to keep in touch with who is going through the same journey. What kind of surgery are you having? I'm having the lap band. I'm also a teacher so I think we have some stuff in common. I'm 33, well 34 on Friday I might as well start admitting that..lol! Anyway I'll give you my email and if you want to keep in touch that would be great! Julie [email protected]
Chyanne2u
on 6/3/06 1:28 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Dawn, My date is the same as yours. I am older than you but we are about to go through the same thing and it would be great to e mail and compare notes. I too fine that I am too busy to email on a daily basis but I would love to keep in touch with you. I am 51, mother of 3 children, ages 31-29-22. I also have 4 cats who are my babies. I live in Virginia and can usually be found on the VA Board. They are best bunch of people I could have ever found. I work for a church as their admin. I've been there for over 6 years now. By all means let's stay in touch. After all, what's a few years among WLS people. I go for all my pre-op, registration, physical and classes on June 14th and then I see Dr. Hutcher on June 22nd. Lots of Love Kathy 29 days & counting
Lurnia Marie I.
on 6/4/06 1:06 pm - ALTON, IL
My surgery date is July 5th and I'm always willing to exchange emails, thoughts, ideas, concerns and fears. I'm 42 years old, married but living seperately (long story) and have no children. I'm a supervisor in a call center and enjoy my job. I love the Lord and God is the center of my life. Lurnia. [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 917 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1011 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1045 views