I have a date!!!

slh123
on 6/2/06 2:08 am - Marion, NC
This is my first time in this forum.... But since it is the July surgery board I can post!!!!!!!!! My date is July 25th. And now it's just the waiting. What should I do and are there things that I'll need before and after other than the vitamins and such?? Any input is welcome! Thanks for all the support! Sarah
miekandkhismom
on 6/2/06 5:05 am - jacksonville, AR
Hey Girl, My name is Mary and I am in jacksonville Arkansas. I see that we have a date pretty close together. Mine is July second. I would like to hear from you so we can support each other on this journey to a new life
miekandkhismom
on 6/4/06 5:04 am - jacksonville, AR
Made a mistake mine is July 7th.
slh123
on 6/4/06 10:41 am - Marion, NC
That's cool Mary! I would be glad to be a support person and would be glad to have another support person. Thanks!! Talk to you soon Sarah
Jezia
on 6/8/06 7:24 am - Duncanville, TX
You BET you can post!!! July 25th will be here in the blink of an eye! I had my surgery date 6 months in advance, and it is hard to believe it is almost here! Glad you are here! Jezia
DESNANA2
on 6/9/06 1:59 pm - tucson, AZ
What a wonderful month July will be. I just want to support you and wish you tons of luck as we take this new exciting new path in our lives. my date is 07/18/06. So I'll be right ahead of you. Keep in touch. Kathi P.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 917 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1011 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1046 views