Surgery 7/25/06

Ksandra
on 6/1/06 4:34 pm - Sumner, WA
Hi there, Just wanted to post my date....like you - I'm wondering what the heck to do with myself until then...you guys have a lot of good suggestions! How did you know what to buy for POST OP? Did you get that info from peeps here or your doctors?? Thanks in advance! Sandy
Lurnia Marie I.
on 6/4/06 1:13 pm - ALTON, IL
I got information from both, the boards and my doctor's office. Wnen I went for my pre-op date we met with the dietician (sp?), physical therapist, nurse and surgeon. They gave a lot of advise and info on what you need to do before, during and after the surgery. They gave us samples of the different protein shakes, excercise bands and other things we will need. We also did all of our blood test, pulminary test and every other test you can think of. All I have to do is show up on 7/5/06 @ 7:30 a.m. for surgery. Lurnia
Jezia
on 6/5/06 10:26 am - Duncanville, TX
I got most of my ideas from the forums, as well as a local support group. My doctor is in Brazil so we have not spoken directly yet, although he emails me. Anxious, are you Sandy? Aren't we ALL? Jezia
DESNANA2
on 6/9/06 2:04 pm - tucson, AZ
This site has so much info. Just keep reading and ask and ask lots of questions. What a beautiful baby you have. Just think of the wonderful new lease on life you are about to begin and you'll be so much happier and healthier to chase after that beatuiful angel of your. Best wishes and to a speedy recovery. I'll have my surgery a week before you. Kathi P.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 917 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1011 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1045 views