I have JULY 5TH Too!!!!!!!!

Wendy S.
on 6/12/06 3:41 am - Erath, LA
I am scheduled to have a lap RNY done on July 5th. I will go second that morning so my surgery will be around 11:00 A.M. WHAT A LONG MORNING THAT WILL BE!!! I'm nervous, scared, determined, and anxious about the surgery but I'M READY to get it over and start my new life!!!! I'm so tired of having no energy to have fun and enjoy life. I"ve been glued to this website, learning my way around and absorbing all of the tips, suggestions and words of hope. The before and after pictures are AMAZING. It is hard for me to believe that I might FINALLY belong to the 100 club one day. This has been a 5 year journey for me and I am tired of fighting the insurance company. I am going to pay cash ($25,000). I told my husband that we will pretend that we are buying a new car. haha Thanks for allowing me to be part of your support group!!!!
Lurnia Marie I.
on 6/12/06 5:23 am - ALTON, IL
Congrats on your date! We will forever share something in common. I go first on that morning (9:30) I have to be there at 7:30 I thank God for an early appointment because I think I would go crazy if I had to wait all day. I'm nervous but not about the surgery, but about losing the required weight before hand. See you on the other side. Lurnia
Chyanne2u
on 6/12/06 6:23 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Wendy, I can definitely relate to the fight with the insurance company. It took a year for me to finally get an approval. Seems that they (as in insurance companies) do everything and anything to keep from paying for this surgery. It seems that they would want you to be healthy so they wouldn't have to pay out the nose for other procedures, test, & medication. Makes you wonder what they are thinking. Congrats on paying cash!!! I hope you enjoy your new ride. Just make sure you tell your doctor that you want the "cadillac" surgery. I'm going in on July 3rd, so this will be one 4th of July I will never forget. I guess all of us July babies can say it's a whole new independance day for us. Free from the bond of obestiy. Stay in touch with me. And I will do the same with you. All of us need to stay close, compare notes, and bond like superglue......... And thank you for being a part of this elite group. Lots of Love Kathy-21 days & counting
sondz2006
on 6/12/06 7:09 am - Pueblo, CO
Congrats Wendy!! that sure is going to be a long morning, but your going to do great!! I'm so happy and excited for you, and it great that we get to share this journey on the same day!! You better keep in touch!! Sondra
DESNANA2
on 6/12/06 7:53 am - tucson, AZ
I'm really excited for you. you will do great. I go on july 18 th and mine is @ 1:00 pm ,so I'll be one of those waiting all day probably.But I don't care as long as it gets done. My birthday is the 15 th so this will be a July to remember and the frist day of the rest of my new life. Just being able to sit in chair that you fit in , travel on airplanes and not ask for an extension , go to a resturant and not worry if you'll fit in the booth of chair.Take a long walk. One of the things I'm looking forward to be able to do is ride a bike and learn how to roller skate with my granddaughter. Can't hardly wait. I wish you the best and much success. You'll be in my prays and thoughts.Keep in touch. Let me know how it goes. Share any tips with me. Hugs to you. Kathi
Diminishing Dawn
on 6/14/06 7:52 am - Windsor, Canada
HI wendy Welcome to the July 5th club Ha Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 917 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1011 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years