Gotta Surgery Date - July 13th

Tiffany McGee
on 6/13/06 5:34 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi all. I finally have a surgery date.... I'm so happy and nervous all at the same time. Well Take Care! Tiff
sondz2006
on 6/13/06 5:39 am - Pueblo, CO
I'm right there with you!! i'm nervous, scared, excited, all of the above!! Congrats Soondra
Tiffany McGee
on 6/13/06 6:06 am - Glendale, AZ
Congrats & Good Luck to you too. Ya I'm more excited then scared... hope I don't freak out on the day of surgery.... I keep having this dream where I'm crying hysterically on the or table before they put me to sleep.... Hope that doesn't happen. hehehee Take Care Tiff
Jezia
on 6/14/06 7:13 am - Duncanville, TX
I am having LOTS of odd dreams lately, you don't think that could be related to this upcoming surgery do you?
majenta123
on 6/15/06 1:34 am - ME
Tiff, Congratulations! We share the same date! I'm getting really nervous, I'll be thinking about you the others having surgery on that date. Ann
Redhaired
on 6/15/06 3:57 am - Mouseville, FL
I am another July 13 baby. I will be having duodenal switch surgery with Dr. Anthone in Omaha Nebraska. I am the first surgery in the morning. I am not really sure what time that means my surgery will start. All I know is I have to be at the hospital at 5:30am. Red
~~~ Triple C. ~.
on 6/17/06 9:17 am - windy city native living -n-, MO
Hey, me too! I'm a ballof nerves and getting worse by the day. I'm having the worse thoughts right now. I keep telling myself that all will be fine.....I guess these thoughts and feelings are inevitable. I just want 7/13 to come quick so I can get pass this part. Best wishes to all and hopes for a speedy recovery! ~~~T C~~~
NancyRudolf
on 6/18/06 12:35 pm - Roseburg, OR
I'm July 13th also! I have to check into the hospital on the 12th and surgery is first up at 7:30 am (Brazilian time). Wishing you the best! Nancy
tneckcat
on 6/19/06 9:35 am - Teaneck, NJ
Hey Everyone, I'm Catherine from NJ. Long time lurker, first time poster. I got approved after a battle with Aetna. July 13th is also my day. Best wishes to all.
lisaph2
on 6/20/06 1:02 pm - Conway, AR
I'm on the 13th too. I guess none of us are superstitious. Have you all gone yet for your history and physical, pre-testing, etc?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 917 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1011 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1045 views