July 6th surgery date

snugglebunny
on 6/13/06 5:35 am - Greensburg, IN
I am excited and scarred all at the same time. Part of me wants to just give up and quit because it is so scared and nervise about the surgery. The other part of me is trying very hard to just forget about the scared part of myself, do you know how hard that is?. Well I am sure we are all going through the same things. I just had my endeoscope done and I am working on my pre-surgerical clearance from my primary Dr. I have to do this in four stages because my insurance will only pay so much at a time. Oh, well, I have two down and two more visits togo. I am very excited for all of you. We are starting a brand new life, in our new bodies, with are new additue. Good Luck to all, and keep in touch. Take Care, God Bless! Love, Snugglebunny
mel-in-NJ
on 6/13/06 9:13 am - Salem, NJ
I feel the same way!!! That is my surgery date too. Good luck and relax it will be here before you know it!!!1
Yvette G.
on 6/14/06 2:44 am - San Mateo, CA
Congratulations! My Surgery date is July 17th, it feels like the calm before the storm for me. I am not nervous at all YET . We will all do GREAT! Just keep a positive attitude about it and you will be fine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 917 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1011 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1045 views