Hey everybody!!

MamaPea
on 6/14/06 5:47 am - ethridge, TN
This is my first post here but just had to let everybody know that I'm wishing you all "good luck" with your upcoming great day. I'm scheduled for 07/10/06. I'm so excited and not a bit nervous. I started working on this last October so I don't think it took an extremely long time. I was approved after the first appeal letter. Only 26 days until the "BIG" day......................Terry
Jezia
on 6/14/06 7:09 am - Duncanville, TX
We're all getting close, aren't we? I don't know whether to be so excited I can't sit still or be nervous as heck!
MamaPea
on 6/14/06 8:16 am - ethridge, TN
Hi Jezia, I think at this point we can just do what ever we want!!
mel-in-NJ
on 6/14/06 11:11 am - Salem, NJ
I thank you for your "luck" and wish you the same. My "big day" is 7/6/06 and yes time flys after the approval. I am happy and scared and nervous and anxious all rapped up in one.................so good luck to you and keep in touch.
lovey063
on 6/14/06 11:55 pm - Bowie, MD
Hey Terry, Congrats and Good Luck with your preparations. I'm a 7/6 'er and it certainly is coming fast. Keep us up to date on your journey. Take care, Sue
MamaPea
on 6/15/06 12:37 pm - ethridge, TN
Hey Sue!! Good luck to you too!!! Let us know how your surgery goes. You are 4 days ahead of me so you should be home by the time I go in......Terry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 917 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1011 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1046 views