Myspace

Yvette G.
on 6/15/06 12:56 pm - San Mateo, CA
Hey everyone!!! Surgerys for everyone on here are coming up sooo fast....Anyways, if anyone wants to chat let me know. I have Myspace too : http://www.myspace.com/10120990
Jezia
on 6/16/06 4:16 am - Duncanville, TX
Hi Yvette! Up until this week it was going fast, but this has been a LONG week for me! Doesn't help that my home computer died last weekend and I have been desperately trying all kinds of unsuccessful things to get it back up and running! 2 more weeks until July, friends! Jezia
Yvette G.
on 6/16/06 5:45 am - San Mateo, CA
This week for me was super slow too, mostly because I am so excited about surgery and not about my job... I've been doing everything but work while at work!!! Such as disability papers...playing on the internet...talking.... Im suprised how these things make for a REALLY LONG DAY!!! I hope you get your computer up and running. Are you all ready to go for surgery? I've stopped drinking caffine (its a very sad day for me) today since its getting close to surgery. I dont know how hard that is going to be I've tried before and I get really bad head aches and Im just not very happy . Better now then at the hospital right Anyway hope you have a great weekend! One Month and 1 day till surgery for me!!! Yvette
Rebecca Canty
on 6/16/06 3:33 pm - Butler, NJ
I can't wait, June 28th I go in for my pretesting so excited not for that but for the surgery, its funny I am not telling most of my family, my parents know, my sister, and my grandmother, probably my grandfather also, but I didn't tell my brother or aunts and uncles and cousins ect... I wanna just surprise them next time I see them
Jezia
on 6/18/06 10:47 am - Duncanville, TX
That is so funny, Yvette, I did the same thing! I've been weaning off caffiene because I did NOT want those caffiene withdrawal headaches after surgery! Although I am told we will be on enough pain killers that it won't bother us Hehehehe Hugs Jezia
(deactivated member)
on 6/16/06 7:39 am - Wartburg, TN
Hi Yvette, I'm a July baby too, and it seemed like time was going by so slow but now it has speeded up so much! Seems like so much to do and arrange in so little time! I'm flying to Mexico but am deathly afraid of flying, so still deciding on whether to drink a couple Margaritas or double up on my Prozac, lol! Are you having surgery locally or are you traveling? Blessings, Jaime
Yvette G.
on 6/19/06 7:49 am - San Mateo, CA
Local for me See if you doc. can give you something for the flight so you are not completely freaked out Try to stay calm before surgery its better to be relaxed Im sure you will have a easy trip Only 27 more days or 15 more days of work for me WOOOHOOO!!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/24/06 11:09 am
Hello again, I already met you on MySpace! I didn't know you are on here as well. 2 weeks to go as of Monday, and it's our turn! Yay! Are you nervous about having an open? How come they aren't doing yours lap?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 917 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1011 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1045 views