How early should I be making up a hospital bag?

Rebecca Canty
on 6/16/06 3:36 pm - Butler, NJ
I would think the night before?
Lurnia Marie I.
on 6/16/06 11:18 pm - ALTON, IL
I personally, don't think it's ever too early. If I wait until the night before, I will forget something. I think I'm going to pay my back the weekend before and just leave it at the door, that way I have time to think about and remember everything. I think it depends on the person. Lurnia
BobbieLynn
on 6/17/06 2:23 am - Hutchins, TX
I am a list person. I list everything before I pack. One thing someone told me not to forget, and I was reminded when visiting a friend in the hospital this week, was chapstick or something for your lips. Bobbie Lynn
Rebecca Canty
on 6/17/06 2:46 am - Butler, NJ
I am a list person also, have a list on my computer typed up so we will see, I work the weekend before my surgery, I have off the 18th and 19th then surgery is the 20th so I have to look at what day before then is my day off and then I might do it then, I have been making a list up of what I need to buy between going in the hospital and going to my grandmothers a month later, so I am just a prepared person 95% of the time
nuevosueno
on 6/17/06 4:07 pm - Over the Rainbow, KS
I'm all packed because I have to go out of State and I am so afraid I will forget something. I wish there was a list.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 918 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1012 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1046 views