Only "40" days to go.......

bigdaddy3
on 6/18/06 3:29 pm - Fairfield, IL
Getting closer and closer everyday. I have been having really strange dreams. Like waking up in the middle of surgery and jumping off the table........Not waking up from surgery........My sister-in-law telling me she hates my guts, and me telling her off.........comming out of surgery and getting bigger and bigger by the second. My worst one so far is not waking up and never seeing my wife and children again. I know everyone has their "nightmares". Well, I can only look to God at this point and leave everything in HIS Healing Hands. Is it strange to want to get life insurance at this point? And possibly a will? I don't know, I have never had surgery in my 38 years of life so it's all new to me. Sincerely, Toby
Chyanne2u
on 6/19/06 5:41 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Toby, I think all your feelings are really normal. I've had surgery before, but I am a little more nervous this time around due to the fact this is elective surgery and it's serious with all that it entails. I've had my gall bladder out, heel spurs removed, radial head replacement in my elbow, bladder surgery...just to mention a few. You never really know what to expect when you wake up from surgery. You don't know what kind of pain you'll be in or if you will handle it or not. Try your best to relax and just go with the flow. You will do fine and just think how handsome you're going to be once you loss your weight. Not to mention how much better you'll feel physically & mentally. You've got the right idea. Just put yourself in the "GREAT PHYSICIANS HANDS" and everything will be find. I will say a special prayer for you....that God will give you peace and assurance that everything will be fine. And that your nerves will be calm at the time of surgery. Lots of Love Kathy-14 days & counting
glojean
on 6/19/06 5:48 am - Merrittstown, PA
Toby is your surgery date July 30,2006? glojean
m_sanchezweiss
on 7/3/06 1:02 am - Winder, GA
Well today is July 3rd and I just wanted to say good luck! I pray the lord takes good care of you! I'll see you on the loosing side soon enough! Your Friend and fellow loser, Michelle
Jezia
on 6/19/06 7:53 am - Duncanville, TX
Hi Toby! I don't think there is anything strange about getting life insurance and/or a will. I am planning to make sure my husband has info on all my 401K stuff, life insurance stuff, and anything else I can think of. He won't NEED it, of course, but we will both feel better if he has it! I can relate about the dreams, I've been having LOTS of very busy dreams. Some of them involve surgery but most of them don't, they seem to involve other issues in my life that my subconscious is working overtime on before I am "re-birthed." We will all do great, and you have a lovely family behind you. Hang in there, dear, it only gets better from here! Jezia
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 917 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1011 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1046 views