Hey All You July BABIES!!!

Chyanne2u
on 6/19/06 5:26 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Everyone, Just wanted to say Hello and wish everyone here a Healthy & Uneventful Surgery. I'm at the top of the board with a July 3rd surgery date. It's coming really fast and I guess it's like riding a roller coaster..........Once you get to the top of the hill........you just gotta hold on and ride it out. I feel these next two weeks will be like the clicks up the track to the top of the hill. Once there-July 3rd, I will just have to ride it down, hope for the best and know I've made the right decision for my life. Make sure you bookmark this page so you can get back here once they post the August 2006 surgery board. I don't want to lose track of you all. We are in this thing together. So let's make a vow to post here just as often as we do to our regular board. My prayers and thoughts are with each and everyone of you. I look forward to seeing you all on the losing side of town. Lots of Love Kathy-14 days & counting
glojean
on 6/19/06 6:15 am - Merrittstown, PA
Hang in there girl D-day is coming fast for you. Try to think of other things and it will be here before you know it. Good Luck and happy shedding. I'll pray for you. Gloria
Chyanne2u
on 6/21/06 11:25 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Gloria, Yes it's coming faster and faster as time gets closer. Thank you so much for the prayers and well wishes. I will keep you in my prayers too. We all have to support each other to get through this difficult time that we have so wanted for so long. Hang tight and we all will be losers before long. Lots of Love Kathy-12 days & counting
glojean
on 7/5/06 8:15 am - Merrittstown, PA
So Kathy: How did your surgery go? I hope everything went well. Take care of yourself and I hope to see your posts back on the board soon. God Bless, Gloria
Jezia
on 6/19/06 7:50 am - Duncanville, TX
Kathy, Hold onto your hat!!!! I feel like it is rushing MY way, but it hits you first! Hugs and blessings, Jezia
miekandkhismom
on 6/19/06 10:01 am - jacksonville, AR
I got it bookmarked and will see you all on the loosing side. Be Blessed and I will be praying for us all.
Chyanne2u
on 6/21/06 11:29 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Mary, I will see you on the losing side too. Be in touch and let's hold each other together in both prayer and support. Lots of Love Kathy=12 days & counting
Chyanne2u
on 6/21/06 11:27 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Jezia, Yeah, it's coming fast, but you are right....this is one train that's going to hit me first. Please keep in touch while you're away and let me know how you're doing. I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts. Lots of Love Kathy-12 days & counting
Rebecca Canty
on 6/19/06 2:34 pm - Butler, NJ
I feel like my day July 20th is taking forever, its a month now before I have surgery and I hope it goes by fast, I want to be on the loosing side right now but I have to wait, anyway nexy wed I go for the pre testing at 7am, which is way to early cuz I work the 3-11pm shift but it means its getting closer, on Jul 3rd I have a dr's appt to get medical clearance and then the 18th the type and screen then 2 days later I have it I am so excited I hope I bring everything I need with me for the 2nights and 3 day stay, well I will keep everyone posted after and before, I do go to VA in Aug and I can't wait either good luck to all the losers and have a good night Becky
Chyanne2u
on 6/21/06 11:35 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Becky, Believe me when I tell you that the closer the times gets the faster it goes. I can't believe I am less than two weeks til surgery date. I still have so much to do. I went last Wed. July 14th for all my pre-registration, pre-op testing, and all my classes. It was a long day but I made it through. Tomorrow, July 22nd I go to see my surgeon and then it's all over but the surgery itself. I am making a list of things I need to do and things I need to get before surgery. I know this is a very difficult time for all of us but we have waited so long for this day to come and just think, it's almost here. We can be BIG LOSERS and take that oneway train to Skinnyville. I am so looking forward to regaining my life and my vitality. Lots of Love Kathy-12 days & counting
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 918 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1012 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1046 views