Hoosier Oneder-Land!

englishlady1
on 2/18/07 9:54 am - Noblesville, IN
Hey, everyone! Hope the recent weather we had here in Indy passed you by... Just a quick update about me...(I'm the worst at posting but I've been lurking...) 1. As of Thursday, I hit 199.9--the first time I've been under 200 since Bill Clinton was just some governor running for President! Woo-HOO! 2. I've lost 108 inches total. And I've got the stretch marks to prove it.... 3. My appetite has returned...a bit disconcerting let me tell you, but I think my decision-making has improved. 4. One mini-goal I had was....okay a bit embarrassing but this married gal will cop to it...to receive an honest, genuine wolf-whistle from a complete stranger. It happened today while I was at the grocery store...in my snow-gear for pity's sake! The guy may have been blind for all I know, but hey-it's a mini-goal I'm crossing off that list! Hope all of you July 06ers are doing well on your journeys. Stay warm! EL
Mariah
on 2/18/07 10:50 am - Richmond, IN
Congrats. Im so jealous. I still have 55 lbs to go to be there....I started out at 394 and Im down 140 lbs so far...still have 100 lbs to go....sucks to still have so much to lose. However Im so grateful for the loss I have had. I would have probably been dead by now if it wasnt for this surgery.
Jandell
on 2/19/07 12:27 am - Glendora, CA
Congratulations!!! What a great accomplishment! I don't think I've been under 200 since I was a teenager. Jan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 924 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1015 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 961 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1054 views