Can I get a pat on the back?

(deactivated member)
on 2/21/07 5:54 am - Gerald, MO
Unbelievably, I have now reached the 100 pounds gone mark!!! I never believed it would happen, but am so grateful that it has happened. My life has changed in ways I never thought would.
treasuresx3
on 2/21/07 10:15 am
Diane, I give you 100 pats on the back...Congratulations! I had my surgey on the 21st of July. I just hit a healthy BMI. I would like to lose more. Maybe hit the 100lb mark. If not that is ok too! But you did it! YEA!
aylaboops
on 2/21/07 8:31 pm - Toronto, Canada
Pats & Hugs. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Most AWESOME !! Heather
Christina R.
on 2/22/07 1:20 am - Reston, VA
Wonderful! Christina S
~~~ Triple C. ~.
on 2/22/07 3:47 am - windy city native living -n-, MO
Congrats to you Diana! Here is a virtual *PAT* on the back for you. Welcome to the Century Club... ~~~T C.~~~
Peggy G.
on 2/22/07 11:32 pm - Cedar City, UT
Congrats Diana!!!!
biggestlosersc
on 3/2/07 5:48 am - summerville, SC
i am so proud of you,,,you are doing sooooooo great,,,im still stuck at 87lbs,,,but this is about you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you goooooooo girl,,,,,,,,,,,,, : talk to you later your friend w/a pouch sandy
biggestlosersc
on 3/22/07 12:33 pm - summerville, SC
hello again. just wondering how you are doing now,,,i dont have a pc so its hard to get on here,im at my kids house,,,but you can email me and i get it on my cell phone,,,im down 90lbs now,,,its been so slow,,but im still crawling,,,not giving up,,,,,talk to you soon,,your friend with a pouch sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 924 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1015 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 961 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1054 views