Friday Five - Weekly Update!

Amber B.
on 3/9/07 1:01 am - Virginia Beach, VA
1. What types of food did you eat this week? 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? 4. What was your biggest challenge? 5. On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad is your "dumping" experience? *Fun bonus question: Name some of your favorite Authors or favorite books? If you don't read, name your favorite something else, hehehe! Happy Weekend, Cheeky Monkeys! Amber
Jandell
on 3/9/07 2:02 am - Glendora, CA
1. What types of food did you eat this week? Chili, fruit, turkey meatballs, steak, tea Misto's, and I found a new snack that I'm starting to really like - dry roasted edamame also - Sensible foods Crunch Dried fruit snacks, they are so good, nothing but fruit in them, and between the edamame and these they really help with my crunch issues. 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? walking 3. How much weight did you lose? I forgot to weigh today, but Wed. it was 2 lb. Total loss? 140lb gone forever! 4. What was your biggest challenge? No real challenges this week, I had a great week! 5. On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad is your "dumping" experience? I've had it happen only once and it was an 10, bad enough I never want it to happen again. *Fun bonus question: Name some of your favorite Authors or favorite books? If you don't read, name your favorite something else, hehehe! I read all the time and all sorts of genres - Vince Flynn, Lee Childs, Danielle Steele, Janet Daily are some of my favorites.
pryncess_becky
on 3/9/07 2:20 am - SOMEWHERE IN, IL
1. What types of food did you eat this week? Apple w/ peanut butter, soup, chicken, mixed veggies, southbeach protein bars, crystal ligh****er, skim milk in protein shakes, applesauce 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? treadmill and weights 3. How much weight did you lose? 2 Total loss? 76 4. What was your biggest challenge? finding time to exercise and sleep 5. On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad is your "dumping" experience? 7 *Fun bonus question: Name some of your favorite Authors or favorite books? If you don't read, name your favorite something else, hehehe! Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins, Danielle Steele, Stephen King
Over_the-Rainbow
on 3/9/07 2:53 am - Hopkins, MN
1. What types of food did you eat this week? New: Hake (New Zealand fish from Schwans), Maryland-style Crab Cakes (Schwans), Mini tacos (Schwans) with fat-free cottage cheese, (Didn't get any ice cream from Schwans!). Fresh poached walleye, grilled fresh salmon with gourmet mustard/dill. 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? Lots of PB (passionate boyfriend) aerobics--am comfortably wearing size ten petite jeans and slacks! 3. How much weight did you lose? 2 Total loss? 89 4. What was your biggest challenge? Remembering to eat--still no appetite nor hunger. 5. On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad is your "dumping" experience? 0 - 1 *Fun bonus question: Name some of your favorite Authors or favorite books? If you don't read, name your favorite something else, hehehe! Having optic neuritis, I no longer read books, though do subscribe to People, Soap Opera Digest, Fitness, Country Living, Ladies Home Journal, and Good Housekeeping.
StephanieF.
on 3/9/07 1:59 pm
1. What types of food did you eat this week? turkey chili, salmon patty, string cheese, yogurt, sf pudding, tilapia, Kashi GoLean Crunch, salad w/turkey strips, pinto beans. 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? Walk Blaster workout, Walk and Jog DVD, pilates 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? none lost this week..total 96 pounds. 4. What was your biggest challenge? feeling more munchies this week; I don't know why, but I've had to really fight it. 5. On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad is your "dumping" experience? 1. I just get nauseated, nothing worse. I wi**** were worse, but then I really don't eat sugar anyway. I plan to continue not eating it! *Fun bonus question: Name some of your favorite Authors or favorite books? If you don't read, name your favorite something else, hehehe! Other than the Bible, which is my favorite of all time, I'd have to say my favorite book is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. Also liked her book, Villette. She's my favorite author.
Lynette W.
on 3/9/07 9:55 pm - Crookston, MN
1. What types of food did you eat this week? Meatballs, Chicken, Oranges, Potatoes, Tomatoes and some gargettoes. 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? Walking 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? 1 pound. Total 90 4. What was your biggest challenge? Trying not to "graze" 5. On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad is your "dumping" experience? 10, not on sugar (haven't tried that yet) but on milk and on homade dumplings one time, NOT fun at all!! *Fun bonus question: Name some of your favorite Authors or favorite books? If you don't read, name your favorite something else, hehehe! I like Johanna Lindey, I've read all of hers, also Cathleen Coulter, Jude Deveroux, and Juile Garwood. Have a Great week everyone!!! Lynette
MissCrystal
on 3/11/07 7:13 am - Brea, CA
. What types of food did you eat this week? A lot of the same stuff, though Chinese food has been on the list, broccoli chicken and mushroom chicken, lots of fruit, adding pork because I was getting sick of chicken, lol! 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? Jogging 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? 2 lbs, total loss 97 since surgery, 112 or so total. 4. What was your biggest challenge? asthma... I had an asthma attack on Monday and have been struggling with breathing all week, can't exercise until this clears up, ugh!! 5. On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad is your "dumping" experience? I have only dumped a few times and it was horrible. I haven't dumped in a long time though, thank goodness and knock on wood!! *Fun bonus question: Name some of your favorite Authors or favorite books? If you don't read, name your favorite something else, hehehe! Tim LaHaye, Jerry Jenkins, Francine Rivers, Charlotte Bronte, Lori Wick,
Amber B.
on 3/12/07 12:39 am - Virginia Beach, VA
1. What types of food did you eat this week? goldfish, peanuts, goldfish, did I mention goldfish? I'm addicted. Must.Stop.The.Madness. 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? I only exercised on Monday. I did shop over the weekend, that counts right? 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? I lost 1 pound!!! 91 pounds down [as of Friday] 4. What was your biggest challenge? the frustration of not losing weight, but that eased as I weighed in on Friday. 5. On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad is your "dumping" experience? I've only done it once and it sucked, definitely an 8. I've heard it can be worse though. *Fun bonus question: Name some of your favorite Authors or favorite books? If you don't read, name your favorite something else, hehehe! I collect Patricia Cornwell, James Patterson, Jeffery Deaver, Catherine Coulter, Janet Evanovich, Sue Grafton, Tess Gerritsen, Charles Whitfield, Racheal Ray, Dr. Phil, and non-fiction serial killer books. RUN!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 924 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1015 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 961 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1054 views