It is a VERY GOOD Friday!

Jandell
on 4/6/07 1:22 am - Glendora, CA
Just wanted to share as of this morning I have met my first HUGE goal that I wanted to accomplish - I wanted to loose 150 pounds before leaving for Europe on the 18th of this month, and I've DONE IT!!! 150 pounds gone forever baby!! Whoo Hooo I am one happy camper!!! Jan
Deanna C.
on 4/6/07 3:52 am - Manvel, TX
Way to go!!! Great job!!! Keep up the good work! Deanna
Jandell
on 4/6/07 4:15 am - Glendora, CA
Thanks Deanna - 9 months ago I would have never believed this was possible!! Jan
Christina R.
on 4/7/07 1:26 am - Reston, VA
Jan! That is so wonderful! How exciting! Keep up the awesome work and have a great time in Europe! Christina S
Jandell
on 4/9/07 1:45 am - Glendora, CA
Thank so much Christina! I'm so looking forward to this trip. Jan
Maryellen R.
on 4/7/07 6:57 am - Sayville, NY
Congratulations Jan! Keep up the great job! Don't forget to update your pics. Maryellen What countries will you be visiting in Europe?
Jandell
on 4/9/07 1:48 am - Glendora, CA
Thanks Maryellen - Pictures? Got to work on that, I know I'll have some after vacation for sure. We're flying to London, then going on to Ireland for a 9 day tour, then off to visit and stay with hubbies family in Holland, with trips planned to Germany, and possibly Belgium. We haven't been to Holland since 2002, and have never been to London, Ireland or Belgium. So I'm very much looking forward to going. Jan
Over_the-Rainbow
on 4/7/07 11:54 am - Hopkins, MN
Jan, that is just amazing! Congratulations on your persistence and celebrate like you truly deserve! Have an awesome time in Europe!!! Hey, I've still no appetite, but will never ever forget how fabulous the Belgian chocolates and pastries were! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!! Patti
Jandell
on 4/9/07 1:54 am - Glendora, CA
Thanks Patty! I'm with you, still no appetite, and it's weird, this past Saturday I was baking for Easter and working so hard cleaning house that I forgot to eat, I thought I was going to pass out, and realized I hadn't eaten anything at all. The Dutch chocolates are very good too, but they along with all the yummy pastries will not be on my menu this time, I'm sticking to the cheese, and plan on bringing lots of it home! Of course everyone wants me to bring chocolate home for them. The cousins we stay with in Holland own an Ice Cream Shoppe, and make fre****alian Ice daily. I've always been in heaven trying all the different flavors, but that's another thing not on my menu this time. It'll be different not sampling all the goodies but I know I'm going to enjoy this trip more than ever before. Jan
Amber B.
on 4/9/07 2:22 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Congrats, Jan. THAT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 924 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1015 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 961 views
Happy 6 Years