93 lbs gone not 100 yet

biggestlosersc
on 4/11/07 7:19 am - summerville, SC
hello all hope everyone is doing great,,,well im at 93 lbs,,,i know thats not 100 but im getting closer and closer,,,i think i can i think i can i think i can,,,oh im not that little engine that could ,,,but i do think i can,,,everyone is looking so great. keep in touch,,,love you all, your friend with a pouch sandy
Christina R.
on 4/11/07 8:15 am - Reston, VA
Sandy- You're doing great! You'll be in the Centry Club before you know it! Keep it up! Christina S
Michele C.
on 4/12/07 2:51 am - Clayton, NC
I'm at 81 and the 100 mile mark seems so far away! LOL, we'll get there!
majenta123
on 4/12/07 9:07 am - ME
I'm also not at 100 yet. 88 and counting.... My nut says I'm right where I should be and reminded me not to compare my loss with others. I was getting very depressed reading other posts and couldn't help feeling like I was failing. Everyone loses at their own pace. Keep up the great work and I know you can, I know you can. Ann
Jandell
on 4/12/07 11:24 pm - Glendora, CA
Won't be long now! Keep up the good work and just know you CAN do it! Jan
aylaboops
on 4/13/07 9:51 pm - Toronto, Canada
93 lbs. is AWESOME!!!! You are doing amazing! I am at 90lbs. from surgery & I was told by my surgeon that I might not loose any more, but "I think I can" too! It's just SUPER slow now. I'm thinking that by July 25th, I'll be joining the century club with YOU!!!!!! Hugs, Heather
rosie-57
on 4/14/07 3:23 am - Pt. Pleasant, NJ
I feel the same way, I am at 94 lbs. and so badly want to hit that magical 100. I feel that we will make it, just have to be patient, something I am not good at., Toni
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 924 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1015 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 961 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1053 views