Friday Five - Weekly Update!

Amber B.
on 4/20/07 12:44 am - Virginia Beach, VA
In honor of the victims at Virginia Tech, I'd like to take a moment to say a little prayer and/or send good thoughts to their family and friends. I hope I don't offend anyone reading this, that's far from my intentions. This isn't about religion its about empathy. Now, on with the weekly business. 1. What types of food did you eat this week? 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? 4. What was your biggest challenge? 5. What do you use as inspiration to keep working hard towards your goals? *Fun bonus question: When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Christina R.
on 4/20/07 6:21 am - Reston, VA
Amber- Certainly not offended here....totally agree. 1. What types of food did you eat this week? Interesting week for me....Bean burrito, salads, turkey meatballs, mashed sweet potatoes, cheese and crackers (my downfall!), Special K Protein Plus...and I just rediscovered Chai Tea...so yummy but I know I can't have them too often. 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? Exercise is still on the back burner from my gallbladder surgery....so not much. 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? Hmmm....havent' weighed since April 10th...need to do that. It's around 120 total though. 4. What was your biggest challenge? Normally exercise, but this week has been very stressful and I'm struggling with those old "food for comfort" feelings....can't I just have a scoop of Ben and Jerry's please?! I know....have a carrot. 5. What do you use as inspiration to keep working hard towards your goals? I'm pretty driven by the goal itself. I also don't like failing...I use the fact that I know lots of people are watching....wondering if I'll succeed. Peer pressure I suppose! *Fun bonus question: When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a stay at home mommy! So girly huh!? I suppose someday that dream could still come true, although it's not likely.
Mariah
on 4/22/07 3:46 am - Richmond, IN
1. What types of food did you eat this week? filet, chicken, crab, broccoli, whole grain crackers with swiss cheese, turkey pepperoni chips. 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? Each night I worked I rode my exercise bike for at least an hr. 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? lost 3 lbs....total 161 4. What was your biggest challenge? Eating enough food on my days off. I seam to do much better at work then home 5. What do you use as inspiration to keep working hard towards your goals? Reading and working on an overeaters workbook. Plus dressing pretty helps. I try to dress up more than I used to and looking good makes me want to keep it up as well. *Fun bonus question: When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A mommie...and I was never able to do that
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 917 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1011 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1046 views